Saturday, July 18, 2015

July Documented Life Planner

Like most of us, I like to participate in several on line art challenges. I currently follow both DLP and Documented Faith, plus I take LifeBook 2015 weekly lessons. I use my planner as a true planner: schedule, to-do list, journaling about thoughts and art journaling about what's going on in my life. I use both the DLP and Documented Faith prompts to jump start ideas and sometimes combine them or incorporate them into a LifeBook lesson. So, my weekly art will reflect all of these influences.
Here are a couple of examples:
Travel/picture worth 1000 words: We visited friends at Lake Wallenpaupack over the Fourth of July weekend. This is a photo of flowers in their garden.
The Ephemera theme/life history worked perfectly for the week that I had a family reunion.
And then this message coordinated for the inside of the ephemera/family history tip-in.
This worked for uniqueness and time themes -- me at age two.
 Danielle Donaldson's LifeBook lesson (girl photocopied on left) inspired childhood joys. These ideas then spilled into the "uniqueness" and the Psalm verse shown here which supported the "only you can be you" page.

No comments: