Monday, August 7, 2017

August planner pages


RED is the color of love, radiance and passion. Use red to express what you love to do in an art journal -- it will feed your soul! I am once again challenged to create art with a broken wrist from a recent fall. Some of these pages were created from a positive viewpoint of what I could do with my wrist, not what I could not. I am sending some poppy love to you this month!


 I added a bit of napkin - such a fun trick.


You can challenge yourself by selecting a limited number of supplies and creating a page with only those supplies. You can see my “HAPPY place” page used blended reds expressing my love for creating art. Even though the page is not “perfect”, it’s a perfect way to express my passion! 

One more lovely red entry in my Hobonichi Techo.



No comments: