Sunday, November 5, 2017

This time of year brings many thoughts and focus on trees with the changing season, the autumn colors, and time to "fall back".When my husband and I visit the mountains this time of year I love seeing the oak trees, acorns and oak leaves that fall to the ground.  I'm partial to the oak leaves found in our favorite places because their towering branches symbolize strength. Yellow is my go-to color to signify my joy when among the leaves. I hope you'll try sketching, stamping, painting or gluing a real leaf in your art this month!
Cover of my November monthly insert. Acrylic paint and torn papers.
Back cover with acorn stamp.
Some yummy background color for documenting my November days.
Documenting a weekend in the mountains.
Love this fun poem!

Some watercolor in my Hobonichi Techo.

1 comment:

Linda Kunsman said...

Lovely art all around. Although I am a summer girl I do love the rich vibrant colors of autumn.