Saturday, July 9, 2011

Vacation mini journal


I never journal on vacation, because I don't know how to travel with my "stuff". This year I was determined to try it. So, I pulled out a mini journal I bought years ago and placed it in a plastic container with a few markers, watercolor pencils, a waterbrush, and some paper scraps from my art table. Then threw in 3 rubber stamps, some "cat's eyes" pigment ink pads and some rub-on letters. I am studying the five principles of Japanese reiki (a scrap on my table)- so these were included as well. I had to use what I had!


When I returned from vacation, I was inspired to purchase a pink "CRAFTSMAN" bag that I found. I love it - now I can take my journaling anywhere!

1 comment:

Linda Manning Findley said...

love your mini album ..... it's amazing what you can do with just a few things and your imagination .... Linda F