Monday, December 26, 2011

GPP - Girls on Film

Green Pepper Press, December challenge:
Michelle's challenge to get ourselves on film before the end of the year came at a great time. Here are some photos from a recent business trip to Southboro, Mass. I finally had the opportunity to meet my fellow co-workers who I've been working with since July. I enjoyed meeting them and seeing my old college stomping grounds -- Boston.

We took a trip to the Museum of Fine Arts -- another place I frequently visited in my 20s -- for a Degas collection and a Chihuly Christmas tree!

A perfect opportunity for me to get some photos! Enjoy! And Happy New Year!

Chihuly glass tree at MFA, Jacqui, Aaron and me.

The entire MarCom team: Aaron, Jacqui, Lorna, me, Nancy and Jacki, in front of the 80-foot Faneuil Hall tree.

The entire team at Mike's Pastry, North End, Boston. The best limoncello cannoli you ever tasted!


Jacqui and I work side-by-side everyday. It's truly a joy to work with her!!

I encourage you to get on film! Read about the challenge at Michelle's site.

7 comments:

michelle ward said...

Betsy - yay! Fun to see you smiling into the camera with your co-workers. How fun to have a visit to Boston near the holidays. Hope you had a terrific Christmas. Thanks for sharing your photos and reminding other crusaders to get going!!

Genevieve said...

Wonderful photos Betsy! It looks like you had an enjoyable time. Thanks for stopping by my blog via the GPP Street Team Challenge.

Cheers,

iHanna said...

Glad you joined the street team, and shared these photos. Happy new year!

Michelle said...

Betsy - great pics!

Carolyn Dube said...

Your trip sounds perfect (and looks perfect based on all those wonderful smiles) - full of new friends, nostalgia, and great art! Happy 2012!

Anonymous said...

Chihuly - I have been a huge fan since seeing a small exhibition here in New Zealand 15 or so years ago when we were on our honeymoon.
Love the photos - it looks like you make a point of getting in front of the camera - good on you. Thanks for sharing.

betsy said...

Thanks for your comments. Yes, we did have an enjoyable time!