Saturday, February 13, 2010

Skinny Book



I'm participating in a Round Robin with 13 other wonderful artists. We are creating "Skinny books" - pages that are 4"x 8". I am without a scanner, but here's an update of the latest pages for Debby, this month's partner. Debby's theme was artist's choice, so I played with color (my favorite) and added botanical images for her vintage book. Everyone has a different theme, but I decided to use pattern pieces, white rice paper and a piece of a map on everyone's pages. It's fun and a challenge to incorporate for everyone.

4 comments:

Debby said...

Hey, that's me!!!! Betsy, I love the pages you created for me, so gorgeous. The colorful backgrounds are wonderful, actually pink and orange is one of my fav color combinations.
Thanks for these beautiful pages.
debby

Linda Manning Findley said...

love these Betsy ... lucky people in this swap ...... Linda F

Heavens2Betsy said...

Your work is exquisite Betsy. I am new here and am delighted with what I find here. I will be back many times.
Http://Heavens2betsy-creativeoverflow.blogspot.com

.Trudi Sissons said...

Betsy! I wondered if you had a blog....and now I know! Yes - that was your good little witch you saw on my blog and the other one (red) I made for Cat D-E as a get well re: her surgery. I had thought about doing yours in cloth as well. Let me know which you'd prefer as I've lots of time (not due until July!)
I'll be back - these skinnies are gorgeous and I LOVE your backgrounds.