Saturday, May 4, 2013

Glue journal

My new Smash journal will be used as a glue book.  Just cut and paste and glue! Sounds so simple to simply cut, paste and glue.  I've been cutting and pasting all my life. There are times at work that people are amazed I can actually make a small sketch or cut and paste pieces together without doing it "on the computer".  Oh well, we all have our special talents!

I have been intrigued by Artsyville's "Glue It Tuesday", so here is my first attempt.  It's just a start, but I had this photo and didn't want to lose it, so this started my first page.  Thanks, Maggie, for the inspiration!

2 comments:

Rossie said...

I love the colour combo and good use of photo. I love the way 'celebrate' blends into the background. I have enjoyed reading your blog entry.

Jo said...

cool! Love the colors you chose. I have overhauled my Smash book as well. :)